Printable recipe available here:
14 oz extra firm or super firm tofu (drained and pressed if extra firm)
3 Tblsp refined coconut oil
1 Tblsp apple cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp marjoram
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp coarse kosher salt
1/2 tsp vegan lactic acid
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Remove from blender and then dry out your cheese to make it crumbly by using one of the following 3 methods.
1. Put in a dehydrator set at 125 to 135 Degrees F for 4 hours or until cracked and somewhat dry.
2. Put in an oven set at 170 Degrees F that has been cracked open for 1 1/2 hours or until cracked and somewhat dry.
3. If summer and warm outside put outside in the sun covered with cheese cloth until dry. Approx. 4 hours at 90 Degrees outside until cracked and somewhat dry.
When the cheese appears dried out. Place in a container and put in the refrigerator to use any way you would dairy feta cheese. The cheese will firm up even more in the fridge.
Intro Music Bay Breeze by FortyThr33
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/karieatsplants
Buy this funny guys music here: https://vegetablepolice.bandcamp.com/
Music by: www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Y1m6q_K_S6LJjsBDR5WNg
Great stuff you should watch:
* The Best Speech:
* Forks Over Knives:
* 101 Reasons to Go Vegan:
* Uprooting The Leading Causes of Death:
* Shark Water:
Great stuff you should read:
* The China Study – Dr. T. Colin Campbell
* Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease – Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
* Dr. Neal Bernard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes
* The Low Carb Fraud – Dr. T. Colin Campbell
* Plant Pure Nation Cookbook – Kim Campbell
* The Starch Solution – Dr. John McDougall